Any investor or advisor in tech worth their salt will tell you that in early-stage startups investors focus most of their attention on the team, not the product. Meaning if your startup doesn't have a rock-solid team of founders, then your rocket to the moon will never get off the ground. So join them to find out what makes a successful startup team and the thought processes you need to find your perfect co-founder!
What you will learn and outcomes in this session:
- A clear understanding of the key elements that make a great co-founder.
- The nonobvious questions to ask a potential co-founder.
- How some of the most successful co-founders have formed.
- And hopefully, meet some great people who could be your next co-founder!
- We look forward to welcoming you to the discussion!
Before the session, they encourage you to think about:
- The skills you feel are your greatest strengths.
- The skills that you feel you lack that you would look for in a co-founder.
- What type of personalities you like working with.
- Please take this quick test to find out your type of founder.