Especially for starters
This webinar is for anyone who has started or intends to start a sole proprietorship or general partnership.
Content of the webinar
The Chamber of Commerce will give a short introduction. Then it is about all matters related to taxes. You will receive information about VAT and income tax. The speaker will discuss the most important tax schemes that apply to you, as well as share valuable tips. During this interactive webinar, you can ask questions to employees of the Tax Authorities via the chat.
The following topics are covered
- Entrepreneurship income tax and VAT
- Deductible expenses, VAT input tax
- Entrepreneurial facilities such as the self-employed deduction and the KOR
- Administration and filing
- An example calculation for Income tax and VAT
This webinar will be hosted in Dutch.