For social entrepreneurs
Information about doing business in Amsterdam
- Learn how the City of Amsterdam supports social entrepreneurship in the City’s social entrepreneurship action programme (in English).
- Read how social enterprises are supported here.
- Get general information about doing business in Amsterdam.
- Learn more about subsidies.
Information about selling a product or service to the City of Amsterdam
- Find out how to take part in calls for bids.
- For suggesting a product for sale to Concern Inkoop, email [email protected].
- For suggesting a product or service in the field of healthcare, see here.
Information about business locations
- Get tips about finding a location for an impact enterprise.
- Find out more about co-working spaces and creative hubs (link in English).
Information about supporting or joining the impact ecosystem in Amsterdam
- News and insights about what’s happening in Amsterdam and its impact scene.
- Find information about the City’s policies by district here or contact the City by calling the general information number 14020 or emailing [email protected].
- Learn more about the City’s priorities per district at the same link.
- Get a complete overview of organisations and programmes in the field of care and welfare.