Experience metropolitan Amsterdam and the countryside
The experience starts with a two-hour walking-tour of Amsterdam to see the highlights of the beautiful city: Dam Square, the Royal Palace, the Beguinage, the canal ring, the floating flower market and much more.
After that, the tour drives to the history-steeped village of De Rijp – a former fishing town – for a traditional lunch. Enjoy a scenic drive through the typical Dutch countryside of Beemster, which is revered for its many windmills. You can even venture inside to see how the millers' families used to live.
Before returning to Amsterdam, the tour will visit a local dairy farm. Here you can learn everything about wooden shoes and – of course – delectable Dutch Gouda cheese!
- € 600 for a group of 1 - 4 people
- € 780 for a group of 5 - 8 people
- € 480 for a group 8+ people (guide only – contact the company for a quote that includes coach travel.)
- Included: private guide/driver and a personal car.
- Excluded: entrance fees, lunch and personal expenses.
- Duration: nine hours.
- Pick-up: 8:30am (from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, or your Amsterdam hotel or cruise ship).
- Return: between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, or your Amsterdam hotel or cruise ship).