I amsterdam merchandise: Something for everyone
Whether you're a resident or a visitor, you can show your love for Amsterdam with our I amsterdam merchandise! We've got something for everyone - from office supplies and bike accessories to t-shirts and baseball caps. Check out the selection in our online shop, including:
- Clothes & accessories: Pick from t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, jackets, baseball caps, hats and more for men and women.
- Gifts for kids: From bibs and booties to t-shirts and hats, we've got something special for the little ones.
- Bags: We've got messenger bags, shopping bags, and even bags for your bike.
- Bicycle accessories: Get your essential biking gear here, including bags, lights, seat covers and of course bells!
- Fun & gadgets: From picture frames and umbrellas to key chains and bottle openers, we've got something special for everyone.
- Office supplies: Get a few items to cheer up your office, like mouse pads, notebooks, rulers and more.
5% discount for first-time shoppers
Sign up now for the I amsterdam souvenir newsletter and get 5% off your purchase at the I amsterdam online shop.
Sales locations in Amsterdam
If you're already in the city, you can grab a fantastic I amsterdam gift at any of the I amsterdam Visitor Centres or one of the many souvenir shops throughout Amsterdam. Here are just a few locations offering the best selection of I amsterdam merchandise:
- Amsterdam Experience (Damrak 21)
- Boswijk Bazar (Damrak 60)
- Boswijk Bazar 2 (Kalverstraat 32)
- Dam Square Souvenirs (Dam 17)
- Lost Bazar Kalverstraat (Kalverstraat 156)
- Lost Bazar Nieuwendijk (Nieuwendijk 128)
- World of Delights Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol; 3 locations)
You'll also find I amsterdam products at select hotels and museums throughout the city.
The I amsterdam Store
The I amsterdam Store at Amsterdam Central Station is the place to be for everyone who wants to know what’s happening in town and get inspired by the best Amsterdam has to offer. A one-stop shop for both visitors and residents, the store offers the best Amsterdam products, souvenirs, books and tickets for museums and events. But it’s more than just a shop: the I amsterdam Store is also an information point where visitors can come to find out what’s happening in Amsterdam, either through personal advice or at the reading table that has iPads with access to the I amsterdam portal and other sites.