Each day, Gassan Diamonds offers free diamond tours in your own language led by one of its expert guides. Visitors can admire diamond polishers at work and learn about the factors that determine the quality of diamonds and their value.
Gassan Diamonds can provide special business-to-business activities for both small and large groups. The possibilities are seemingly endless:
- Organise a meeting in the oldest diamond factory of Amsterdam
- Add a lovely lunch or cocktail to complete your programme
- Combine the diamond experience with a Diamond and Champagne Surprise cocktail. Depending on the budget, one glass will carry a genuine brilliant-cut diamond while the rest carry a synthetic stone. Once everyone has enjoyed the Champagne, a diamond expert will check the stones to find the lucky winner of the real diamond. This promotion brings a lot of excitement and a sophisticated incentive for all travel participants.
- Groups can listen to a watch expert speak about the Haute Horlogerie in a lecture that explains the latest designs, trends and technical developments of watchmaking. The lecture, which can also focus on specific brands, is accompanied by a display of an exclusive collection of watches.
- Gassan Diamonds specialises in providing tailor-made gifts of outstanding quality. Gassan Diamonds not only offers products but services as well, e.g. anniversary programmes and after sales service.
- Organise events for employees of your company for team building purposes.
Get to Gassan Diamonds the Dutch way: rent a bike, cruise on the canal or take a tourist bus. Parking facilities for cars and buses as well as a mooring site for canal boats are available. Gassan Diamonds is open seven days a week from 09:00 to 17:00.