Opportunities for interns
Did you know that there are more than 465 European and global headquarters in the Amsterdam region? This is a large pool of potential employers that you can make an impression on.
Remember that many companies are willing to take on enthusiastic interns, but don’t necessarily advertise the positions. It is well worth getting in touch with companies that you would like to work for one day – in any case, they will be impressed with your initiative.
Start your search
These agencies in Amsterdam specialise in connecting interns with companies and can help you to get a foot in the door.
- Graduateland - jobs and internships specifically targeted towards recent graduates
- Stagemotor - an interning recruitment company based in the Netherlands (in Dutch)
- Stage Plaza - the biggest interning job board in the Netherlands (in Dutch)
- Europlacement - a search engine for internships and graduate positions across Europe
- Erasmusintern - a Europe-wide database for students looking to intern abroad
- Anyintern - an English website that collates listings for internships