ACCESS is a non-profit organisation and partner of IN Amsterdam that trains volunteers to help create a supportive community for new international residents. Working with ACCESS extends IN Amsterdam’s ability to help internationals settle into life in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area quickly and easily. ACCESS is currently recruiting volunteers to helpdesk at IN Amsterdam.
The ACCESS Helpdesk within IN Amsterdam’s office is open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 09:00 to 13:00, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 13:00 to 17:00 and on Fridays from 09:00 to 17:00.
Benefits of volunteering with ACCESS at IN Amsterdam include:
- Working in a professionally-run, international organisation
- Providing support to the local international community
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Improving existing skills while learning new ones
- Being a part of a creative team
- Accessing IN Amsterdam’s extensive resources
If you are interested in contributing your time and skills and meet the minimum requirements, you can attend an information morning at the ACCESS office in The Hague. Visit the ACCESS website for dates and details of the next information session.