2017 Expatcenter Amsterdam Partnership Programme
The Partnership Programme's aim in 2017 is to connect companies operating in the expat service with international expats living and working in the Amsterdam Area. The programme continues to be run on a budget-neutral basis in 2017. We have tried to incorporate as many opportunities for exposure, whilst keeping costs as low as possible.
There are two membership options for 2017:
- Full year membership: 1 January until 31 December 2017 (applications are now closed)
- 8-month membership: 1 May until 31 December 2017
Please note: In order to qualify as a partner your company must meet our minimum criteria.
- Company name, logo, website/URL featured in the Expatcenter’s booklet My First Month, which is distributed to all expats visiting the Expatcenter (1,000 expats per month)
- Profile page on the I amsterdam Local website
- The right to refer to yourself as 'partner of the Expatcenter 2017' in company marketing and communications (Expatcenter partner logo will be provided)
- Exclusive opportunity to have marketing materials/flyers displayed in the Expatcenter’s information carousel
- Opportunity to place an article on the topic of your field of expertise on the I amsterdam Local website
- Opportunity to participate in a ‘mini-event’ for expats at the WTC, alongside other relevant partners from your sector if applicable (not applicable for non-profit/media partners)
- Opportunity to place a gadget/voucher in the Expatcenter Welcome Bag, distributed to all expats visiting the Expatcenter (1,000 expats per month)
- Invitation to the annual Expatcenter Partnership event
Additional marketing opportunities
The membership fee for a full year membership in 2017 is €1,000 (€1,210 incl. VAT). There is no membership fee for non-profit organisations. For the 8-month membership, valid as of 1 May 2017, the fee is €700 (€840 incl VAT).
Please follow this link for a full list of current partners.