EU employees or highly skilled migrants who work for a company that is officially recognised as a sponsor by the IND. Employees or the company they work for must also have an address in Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Haarlem, Haarlemmermeer, Almere, Hilversum or Velsen.
Required documents for registration (for each individual):
- valid identification (passport or identity card)
- a rental/ tenancy agreement or home purchase agreement (if lodging with someone: a copy of the identity document of the main occupant and a declaration stating his or her permission for the new tenant to live there)
- employment agreement (only for EU citizens who would like to receive a sticker from the IND in their passport)
- birth certificate (must be presented within 3 months of the appointment at your local city district office)
- marriage certificate (if applicable, must be presented within 3 months of the appointment at your local city district office)
- partners and/or children accompanying the applicant can also register at the Expatcenter.
If you are an intermediary (relocation agent, immigration lawyer, tax advisor, company contact, etc.) you will need to use a different form. Click here for the correct form for intermediaries.