Twenty-five Amsterdam multinationals become involved in StartupAmsterdam. The CEOs sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- Appoint a startup liaison (liaison tasks: arrange introductions for startups, organisation, navigation).
- Sponsor the StartupAmsterdam programme with an average annual contribution of €50,000 (sponsor packages: premium, gold, platinum).
- Agree to implement measures in role as partner.
- Take the role of launching customer and (international) acceleration partner.
- Make their network available.
Name: StartupAmsterdam corporate partners
Multinationals visible in all of StartupAmsterdam measures, CEOs (and innovation directors) present at events, we position Amsterdam brands as “European” during customer validation (e.g.: “Did you know that TomTom was already using Splunk in 2010?”).
25 multinationals sign the MoU, together with the Mayor, Alderperson for Economic Affairs and the Startup Envoy.
Multinationals become part of the ecosystem.
Relevant performance indicators are yet to be defined.