Expanding in Europe
Information Builders announced the establishment of its new European headquarters in a statement. “Europe is an important market for us and it is imperative that we continue to focus and grow in this region,” said David Small, senior vice president of International Sales. “Our customers have asked us to provide more central support to them across Europe and establishing a European headquarters enables us to do that.”
Benefits of the Amsterdam Area
The Amsterdam area is your optimal base from where you can enter or expand into the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region. Here are some of the reasons why:
- International trade hub: the Dutch are noted for their highly open economy, with one of the strongest orientations towards international trade in the world. The Netherlands is one of the leading European nations for attracting foreign direct investment and has run a sizeable current account surplus for years.
- Frontrunner in globalisation: the well-developed Dutch services industry has a global orientation. Whether you require knowledge on how to organise your logistics, ICT, tax, legal issues or sales & marketing in Europe, you can find all important global players in the Amsterdam Area.
- Efficient and cost effective: the Dutch legal system is efficient, has transparent laws, and the competitive tax system allows you to get the highest possible return on your investments.
- Excellent test market: the Netherlands has a reputation as one of the best test markets for entering the European continent and beyond. The Dutch are known to be early adopters and because of the relatively small home market, the market results are easy to determine.
- Gateway to affluent customers: with a GDP per capita that is among the highest in the world and the excellent international trade routes that provide you with access to the EMEA and beyond, the Amsterdam Area lets you tap into the most attractive customer markets in the world.