How can amsterdam inbusiness help?
amsterdam inbusiness is the official foreign investment agency of the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area. By combining your data with ours, we can provide relevant information for your organisation. And our commitment does not end once you have set up a business in the Amsterdam Area: we strive to build a long-term relationship and are supportive in any phase of the development of your company.
The services of amsterdam inbusiness include the following:
- Market intelligence: Providing specific data on markets and industries in sectors such as aerospace, creative, fashion, financial and business services, food, hotels, ICT, life sciences and logistics.
- Investment climate: Providing information about the Dutch legal, regulatory and fiscal framework, the labour market and available incentives. Developing independent benchmark reports on salary levels, office rent, cost of living etc for your European location study and/or supply-chain study.
- Fact-finding visits: Tailor-made fact-finding programmes to gather information about the market, availability of talent, business climate and quality of service providers; visits of potential office locations.
- Talent: Tapping into the labour market through introductions to recruiters and/or networks and communities of professionals.
- Business and partner networks: Introductions to strategic partners, business networks/associations, knowledge institutions, tax authorities, governmental agencies and, if possible, potential clients.
- Relocation support: Assistance in the search and selection of temporary, flexible and permanent office space, including site visits.
- The Expatcenter: A one-stop shop for international companies to facilitate relocation of employees and their families, including help with residence and work permits, local formalities and other expat-related issues. The Expatcenter can also help with the 30% tax reimbursement ruling for expats.
- Support for international staff: Apartment search for expats (short or long stay), introductions to international schools, expat clubs and referrals to doctors, dentist, accountants etc.
- Investor Relations Programme: This programme was implemented with the aim to make it easier for businesses to grow and thrive in the Netherlands.
Find out more about our services here.
Contact our team
Are you considering setting up your business in the Amsterdam Area? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members if you have a specific question related to your industry or country.
Find more information and inspirational testimonials in our business magazine AMS.
About the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
The Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency (NFIA) is your one-stop shop for success in the Netherlands. Whether you’re considering setting up a business in the Netherlands or have existing operations in the country, the NFIA is prepared to assist your company in every stage of establishing or expanding operations in the Netherlands. Free, confidential services offered by the NFIA include organising fact-finding missions, arranging meetings with relevant partners and providing personalised guidance and counsel on tax, government and permit procedures, location options and business solutions.